If you need to change the name, email address, or other details on your user account, you can do this from the Account page on the WISK Web Portal.
Note: Only the logged in user can update the details on their account. This is because a user can be associated with multiple venues.
To access the account page, hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left of the screen, and click “Account”
The account page displays your user name, email address, mobile number, all the venues you currently have access to, and the email reports you receive.
Name / Mobile Number
To change the name or mobile number on the account, just click into the field and update the text.
To change the email address of the user account:
1. Click into the email address field, and enter the new address
2. Enter your password to verify the change of email address, and click “OK”
3. The email address is now updated
4. An email notification is then sent to the old and new email address to confirm the change
To change the password on the account:
1. Click the “Change Password” button
2. Enter your current password to verify the request to change the password and click “OK”.
3. Enter the new password, and enter it again to confirm the change. Click “OK”.
4. The password has been updated.