If your POS is not integrated, you can still upload your sales data into WISK.
If you have two or more completed inventories, you can upload your sales for a specific inventory period.
- Go to the Variance Page on the WISK Web Portal
- Click on Actions > Upload Sales Manually
- Click the link to download the template
- Copy your sales data into the template. The template has 4 columns you need to fill out: Item, Name, Qty, Total (*see below for column descriptions)
- When the template is complete, go back to the Upload Sales Manually page and select the date range for the sales.
- Click Browse to find the file to upload.
- Click Upload
- Refresh your browser, and the sales data will appear.
Item - The PLU Number or code of the item in your POS. **If your POS doesn't have PLU numbers, you can put the same data that would go into the Name column.
Name - The name of the item as it appears in your POS
Qty - The total quantity sold. This number should include comped items as well.
Total - The net sales for the item overall. (If there are commas in the number formatting, the sales will not upload properly)