At this time, Onetap does not have an API integration with WISK or allow for an automated daily sales report email. However, we’ve made it easy for you to upload your Onetap sales into WISK without having to copy and paste your data into a template.
To get your sales from Onetap into WISK, you’ll need to:
- Set your POS Type to Onetap in your Venue Settings in WISK (a one-time process)
- Use your Back of House computer to export a Sales Report (by Units Sold) in .csv format for the desired period of time
- Use WISK’s manual sales upload feature to upload the .csv file
Set POS Type to Onetap
Before uploading your sales, make sure that the POS Type for your venue is set to Onetap on the WISK Web Portal. You’ll only need to do this once.
1. Hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left, and click “Venue Settings” on the menu that appears
2. Click “Edit” beside POS Type (If it already says Onetap, you can go to the next section of this article)
3. Select “Onetap” from the drop-down list and click “Save”
Export a Sales Report (By Units Sold)
From your Onetap Back of House computer, export a Sales Report (By Units Sold) in .csv format for the desired inventory period.
If you require assistance exporting the file, please contact your Onetap reseller.
Note: We recommend exporting your sales whenever you complete an inventory. If you normally take an inventory on Monday mornings, export your sales from the previous Monday to the end of day Sunday.
Upload the File
To upload the sales report file:
1. Click “Reports / Analytics”
2. Click “Variance”
3. Click on Actions > Upload Sales Manually
4. Select the period that matches the sales file. You can choose either “Inventory Range” or “Date Range”.
5. After selecting the period, click “Browse” and select the .csv sales file.
6. Click “Upload”.
7. You’ll now be back on the “Variance” page. The sales data may take a moment to appear. If it does not, refresh your browser.