At this time, Union does not have an API integration with WISK, or allow for an automated daily sales report email. However, we’ve made it easy for you to upload your Union sales into WISK without having to copy and paste your data into a template.
To get your sales from Union into WISK, you’ll need to:
- Set your POS Type to Union in your Venue Settings in WISK (a one-time process)
- Use your Back of House computer to export your “Sales by Item Summary” report in .csv format for the desired period of time
- Use WISK’s manual sales upload feature to upload the .csv file
Set POS Type to Union
Before uploading your sales, make sure that the POS Type for your venue is set to Union on the WISK Web Portal. You’ll only need to do this once.
1. Hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left, and click “Venue Settings” on the menu that appears
2. Click “Edit” beside POS Type (If it already says Union, you can go to the next section)
3. Select “Union” from the drop-down list and click “Save”
Export the Sales by Item Summary Report
From your Union Back of House computer, export a copy of your Sales by Item Summary report in .csv format for the desired inventory period.
Note: We recommend exporting your sales whenever you complete an inventory. If you normally take an inventory on Monday mornings, export your sales from the previous Monday to Sunday.
Upload the File
Note: Please make sure you have set your POS Type to Union otherwise it will not accept the file.
To upload the sales report file:
1. Click “Reports / Analytics”
2. Click “Variance”
3. Click on Actions > Upload Sales Manually
4. Select the period that matches the sales file. You can choose either “Inventory Range” or “Date Range”.
5. After selecting the period, click “Browse” and select the .csv sales file.
6. Click “Upload”.
7. You’ll now be back on the “Variance” page. The sales data may take a moment to appear. If it does not, refresh your browser.