To help speed up the ordering process, you can assign par levels to each of your items.
Par levels represent the target amount of stock you wish to have on hand.
Setting your par levels allows you to use the “Pre-fill” options when generating your orders. It will look at your current stock, and add to the order whatever you need to reach the par level.
If you have all of your par levels set, this allows you to generate your orders in seconds.
Note: Over time, the system will calculate a WISK Par, which is based on your consumption per item.
WISK Web Portal
To add or edit your par levels on the WISK Web Portal:
- Go to the “Items” or “Prepare Orders” page
- Look for the “Your Par” column and type in the desired Par Level
- Click into another cell, and the Par Level saves
Note: You can filter your items to only show those with Missing Par Levels by selecting from “Predefined filters”.
To add or edit your par levels in the mobile app:
- From the home screen, tap the “Items” Tab.
- Tap the display option at the top of the screen
- Tap “Par” from the display options
4. Beside each item, you’ll see either the current par level or a button to set the par level
5. You can use the “+” and “-” buttons to adjust the par, or tap the number in between to type a value and tap “Done”