If you need to replace an item/ingredient across all POS Items and batches it appears in, you can use the Swap feature.
You would use this if you no longer carry the item, or no longer use it and need to update multiple recipes at the same time.
For example, you were previously using a 750ml bottle of Grey Goose, but have switched to a 1L bottle instead.
Note: If you only need to replace an item in certain recipes, you can edit the individual POS items or batches.
Select the Item to be Swapped Out
To begin, you’ll select the item that you want to swap out from your POS Items and or batches. You can select the item on the Items page, or any screen where you can edit an item.
1. On the WISK Web Portal, click Items > Items
2. Hover your cursor over the item you want to swap out and click the blue arrow button. Click “Swap Item” from the drop-down menu.
Edit Item Screen
1. Hover your cursor over the item you want to swap out and click the “Pencil” icon.
2. Click the “Actions” menu button, and then click “Swap Item”.
Select the Item to Swap In
On the window that appears, you’ll see the item that is being swapped out, and a search field to find the replacement item.
1. In the search, type the name of the replacement item that you want to swap in to all POS Items and batches and click the matching result.
Note: If you need a reminder of the POS Items / batches the item being removed appears in, click the pencil icon, then “Used In”.
2. After selecting the item, it displays that it will be used in all POS Items and batches that the item above appeared in. Click “Swap Item”.
3. The new item now appears in all POS Items and batches and the costing updates automatically.