When you have a batched item, you may have multiple POS Items that use it as an ingredient. You can now search for the batched item and add it to that POS Item instead of adding it individually.
To add a batched item to a POS Item:
1. Click into the “Ingredients” column of the POS Item
2. Click into the “WISK Items” field and type the name of the batched item
3. Click the search result that matches the batched item (in this example, Negroni Batch 750ml)
4. Enter the serving size/amount used and click “Add”
5. The item is added to the POS Item, and the Proft, Cost, and Cost Percentage values update.
Batches on the Variance Page
After completing the mapping and taking an inventory counting your batches, your batches are converted back into their base ingredients on the Variance page/report.
Note: The batched item itself does not appear on this page, because it has been converted.
In this case, the Negroni batch is converted back into the following: Hendrick’s Gin, Campari, and Martini & Rossi Sweet Vermouth Red.
The amount that displays in the Sold and Consumed columns includes what was in the batch.