Find Keg in Venue Bottle List
In most cases, a keg won't have a barcode, so you'l have to use the search function find it:
- Tap Search
- Type the name of the keg
- Tap the keg in your Venue Bottles list
Manually Enter the Weight
If you are using a shipping scale to weigh your partial kegs, there is no Bluetooth connection. You will need to put the partial keg on the scale and manually input the weight:
- Tap the weight beside the scale icon (0.0g)
- Select the unit of measurement (g, kg or lbs)
- Type the weight as it displays on the shipping scale
- Tap "Done"
- The amount remaining in the keg displays
- Tap "Confirm" to submit
If you do not have at least a full weight on file for the keg, you can use the Visual method to estimate how much is left in the keg.
This is known as the "lift and shake" method.