If you placed an order but didn't generate it in WISK, when it arrives at your venue, you can add a Manual Invoice.
Adding Invoice Details
- Click “Orders” then “Invoices / Returns”.
- Click “Actions” and under “New”, click Invoice.
- Select the distributor you’re receiving the invoice from.
- Select an area where the items from the invoice are being added. If items are being put into multiple areas, select the most applicable one.
- You can also add the invoice number and total in the optional fields. When done, click Save.
- In the Invoice window that opens, make sure the date and time are correct. It populates with the current date and time by default, but if you need to backdate the invoice, just click the date field. The time should reflect when the items from the invoice were unboxed and placed with your other stock.
With the correct date and time, you can start to add items.
- In the “Add Item” field, type the name of the item you’re adding to the invoice.
- You’ll see any matches from your existing item list, and you can click an item to add it. Note: If the item is not already part of your venue item list, you can click “Search online catalog” to find a match in the WISK database. If it is still not there, you can click “Create new item” and fill in the item details.
- After you’ve selected the item, you’ll then add the quantity on the invoice. You can add cases or individual units.
- Adjust the cost of the item if the cost in WISK does not match the paper invoice You can adjust the cost/unit, or the cost per case. Make sure that it matches the amount on your paper invoice. Note: If there were any discounts, you can then enter that value into the discount field. The discounts apply on a per-unit basis.
- Then click the checkmark to add the item to the invoice. Every time you add an item, the invoice saves.
- Add the rest of the items to the invoice.
- If you have taken a picture of the invoice, you can click “Add image” to upload it, so you’ll have a digital record.
Adding Additional Charges or Credits
If you wish to add any taxes or delivery fees to the invoice, you can learn more here:
Once you have added everything, click the X button on the top right to close the invoice.
You’ll then have an option to send a confirmation email that the invoice has been added. This notifies the other users in your venue.
The invoice then appears on your Invoices/Returns page.