If using WISK Restaurant, you can create allergens in your venue and add them as tags at the item level. When items with allergens are added to Batches or POS Items, you’ll be able to see all of the allergens in the recipe.
In this article, we’ll go over:
To create an allergen:
1. On the “Items” page of the WISK Web Portal, click “Actions”, then “Manage Allergens”
2. Click “Add allergen”
3. Enter the name of the allergen in the “Title” field and click “OK”.
4. The allergen now appears in the list. You can add additional allergens, edit existing allergens (click the pencil icon), or delete allergens (click the red box).
Adding Allergen Tags to an Item
After adding allergens to your venue, you can tag items with them. To add an allergen tag:
1. Click the “Edit” button beside an item
2. Scroll down and find the “Allergens” field and click the drop-down arrow
3. Click all applicable allergens from the list to add a tag to the item
4. The selected allergens are added to the item
After adding allergen tags to an item, you can toggle on the “Allergens” column on the following pages of the WISK Web Portal:
On the Batches and POS Items screen, it will show all of the allergens that are in the recipe based on the items used.