If you archived an item previously, but now carry it again, you can restore it on the:
Restored items appear in your venue’s list of items by default, and can be added to orders.
On the Items screen:
1. Click the “Predefined filters” drop-down menu
2. Select the “Archived” filter. You’ll now see all the archived items in your venue.
3. Hover your cursor over the item you wish to restore and click the blue arrow, then “Restore”
Restoring Multiple Items
If you need to restore multiple items at once:
1. Click the checkbox beside the item(s) you want to restore
2. Click “Restore” on the pop-up that appears below
3. Click “OK” on the confirmation window
From the Items tab:
1. Tap the view selector and select “View archived”
2. Find the item you want to restore, and swipe it to the left
3. Tap “Unarchive”
4. Tap “Unarchive” on the confirmation screen.