To Integrate your Clover POS with WISK:
Step 1 - Access Venue Settings
- Go to the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/dashboard
- Hover over your user icon on the bottom left
- Click Venue Settings
Step 2 - Select Clover as POS Type
1. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
2. In the window that opens, click the “POS Type” drop-down menu and select Clover.
3. Before starting the setup process, you have the option to check the “Include all POS Items even if not sold” box. By default, WISK only pulls POS Items with sales from the last 6 months to keep the number of items manageable. If you toggle this on, it’ll pull historical items, and any new items you create before they are sold for the first time.
Note: You can toggle this on at any time if you don’t want to do it now.
4. When ready, click “Set up.”
Step 3 - Log in to Clover Dashboard
1. A new tab opens in your browser on the Clover Web Dashboard. type your Clover username and password and click “Log In"
2. The integration process works behind the scenes to link WISK with your Clover account. When complete, it displays the following in the browser tab:
Note: If you receive a different message, please contact WISK support.
3. Return to the WISK tab in your browser, and click “Save”
After the integration is complete, WISK will pull up to your last 6 months of sales data from Clover. It may take a few hours for your sales data to appear.
If you encounter any errors during the integration process, or your sales data isn’t appearing, please reach out in the chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.