Depletions are a flexible feature to track anything going out of your inventory that is not a return to a distributor.
Adding a Depletion - App
Creating the Depletion
1. Tap the “Inventories” button on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “Add Depletions”
3. Enter the Depletion Info. Select the area where the item will be removed.
4. Select the Depletion Reason. If your venue doesn’t have any reasons, or you need to add a new one, tap “Other”
5. If creating a new reason, type the name of the reason and tap “Done.”
6. After selecting your reason, tap “Done”
7. Tap “Continue” to start adding items to the depletion
Adding Items to the Depletion
With the depletion created, you can now add items to it.
When adding a depletion in the mobile app, it sets the date and time of the depletion to the present. If you need to adjust the time, you can edit it on the WISK Web Portal after you add the items in the app. Learn how here.
In the area, find the items you need to add to the depletion. You can scroll through the list of items, use the search bar or the barcode scanner.
Tap the + button to add the number of full units, or tap the number to input the amount.
Note: If you need to add cases, you can tap the item to see more options for adding.
Depending on the type of depletion, you can use the visual mode or scale to add partial units. In this example, we’ll say that a liquor bottle was dropped and the bottle is now broken. In order to track it:
1. Tap the item
2. Tap “Add Partial”
3. Select the method of measurement (Visual or Scale). In this example, the bottle we broke was approximately half full, so we’d select 0.5 using the Visual method.
4. Tap Confirm after entering the amount.
5. If you need to add any full units as well, you can do that now. Otherwise, tap “Confirm”.
6. The item is added to the depletion.
Submitting the Depletion
1. When you have added all of the items to the depletion, tap “Proceed to current scans”
2. A summary of the items display. Tap “Submit depletion”
3. Tap “Confirm”. The items are then removed from your venue.