Depletions are a flexible feature to track anything going out of your inventory that is not a return to a distributor.
Adding a Depletion - App
Creating the Depletion
1. Tap the “More” button on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “Movements”
3. Tap “Add Depletions”
4. Enter the Depletion Info. Select the area where the item will be removed.
5. Select the Depletion Reason. If your venue doesn’t have any reasons, or you need to add a new one, tap “Other”
6. If creating a new reason, type the name of the reason and tap “Done.”
7. After selecting your reason, tap “Done”
8. Tap “Continue” to start adding items to the depletion
Adding Items to the Depletion
With the depletion created, you can now add items to it.
When adding a depletion in the mobile app, it sets the date and time of the depletion to the present. If you need to adjust the time, you can edit it on the WISK Web Portal after you add the items in the app. Learn how here.
1. In the area, find the items you need to add to the depletion. You can scroll through the list of items or use the search. Tap the + button to add the number of full units, or tap the number to input the amount.
Note: You can only add full units in the app at this time. If you need to enter a partial amount, please use the WISK Web Portal instead.
2. When you have added all of the items in the depletion, tap “Summary”
3. Tap “Submit Items”
4. Tap “Confirm”. The items are then removed from your venue.