Depletions are a flexible feature to track anything going out of your inventory that is not a return to a distributor.
Adding a Depletion
Creating the Depletion
1. Click Inventories > Depletions on the side menu bar
2. Click the “Actions” button on the top right
3. Under “New”, click “Depletion”
4. Select the area where the item(s) will be removed.
5. Select the Depletion Reason. If your venue doesn’t have any reasons, or you need to add a new one, click “New depletion reason”
6. Enter the name for the depletion reason and click “OK”
7. Click “Save” to start adding items to the depletion.
Adding Items to the Depletion
With the depletion created, you can now add items to it.
Before adding any items, double-check the Date field. It populates with the current date and time, but if you are adding a depletion that happened in the past, change the date to when the item was removed from your inventory.
When the date and time are correct, you can start to add the items:
1. Click the “Add Item” field and type the name of the item, then click the item from the search results.
2. After selecting the item, enter the quantity. You can enter cases, full units, and partial units (in ounces). All depletions remove stock from your venue, so make sure you are entering a positive value.
3.Click “Add” after entering the quantity
4. The item is added to the depletion, and it saves automatically. You can add more items to the depletion as needed. Click the “X” button to close it.