When adding users to your venue, you need to assign them a role. By default, WISK provides the following:
- Admin - Has full access to all features of WISK. Admins can invite and remove users, manage billing information, and add new venues.
- Manager - Has full access to all features of WISK. However, cannot manage users, billing, or add new venues.
- Employee - This role can only take inventories, add invoices and generate orders. Users with this permission do not have access to any of the reporting, and cannot edit any data.
This is a high-level explanation of the permissions of reach role. Please see the table in the "Permissions By Role" section below for a full list of permissions.
Note: Users with venues on the Advanced and Enterprise plans can create custom roles. Learn more about creating custom roles here.
1. On the WISK Web Portal, hover over your username on the bottom left to see more options
2. Click "Venue Settings" (Note: You will only see this option if you are an Admin for the venue)
3. Click “Roles”.
4. You’ll then see the roles for the venue. You can click on a role to expand it and see the permissions.
Note: You’ll only see the buttons to add a role if you’re on the Advanced or Enterprise plans.