If you need to archive an invoice, return, depletion, or transfer, you can do this in the WISK Web Portal or the mobile app.
Anything that is archived will be excluded from all calculations in the venue.
Items are archived instead of deleted so they can be restored easily if they were removed by mistake.
WISK Web Portal
To access your Invoices / Returns, go to the Orders > Returns / Invoices page. To access your depletions or transfers, go to Inventories > Depletions, or Inventories > Transfers.
1. Click the “Details” of the Invoice / Return / Depletion / Transfer that you wish to archive.
2. Click the “Actions” button
3. Click “Archive”
Please note, you can only archive invoices in the app. If you need to archive a return, depletion, or transfer, please do so on the WISK Web Portal.
- Tap "Orders" on the bottom menu bar
- Tap "Invoices History"
- Swipe the invoice you want to archive to the left
- Tap "Archive"
- Tap "Archive" on the confirmation screen