If there is a bottle in your Venue Bottles that you no longer carry, you can archive it.
Archived bottles do not appear in your Venue Bottles and can not be added to orders.
You can archive bottles in both the Web Portal and the WISK app.
On the Venue Bottles screen:
- Click the checkbox beside the bottle you want to archive.
- Click the “Archive” button that appears
- Click “OK” on the confirmation screen
From the Venue Bottles screen:
- Swipe the bottle to the left
- Tap “Archive”
- Tap “Archive” on the confirmation screen
Note - You are not able to archive bottles that were counted in your most recent inventory.
If you are archiving a bottle that is currently being used in a POS Item, you will receive a prompt to remove it from the recipe before you can archive it.