If you use the LCBO Web Store to place orders, you can import your invoices directly into WISK.
There are two ways to import your invoices:
Add the invoice in the mobile app using the LCBO import feature
Automatically import invoices on the WISK Web Portal (Requires the Supplier Integration Add-On)
Note: The LCBO Web Store is only available to Licensees in the Greater Toronto Area. To learn more, please see:
Add Credentials to WISK Account
To make use of either method for importing invoices, you’ll first need to add your LCBO credentials for https://www.lcbowebstore.ca/ to your venue on the WISK Web Portal.
To add your credentials:
1. Click Distributors on the side-menu bar
2. Click the Details button beside the LCBO distributor
3. Enter the venue’s username and password for the LCBO Web Store and click “Save portal credentials”
4. The credentials are saved and no longer visible. You can remove the credentials at any time by clicking “Clear portal credentials”
Note: If the credentials were entered incorrectly, you’ll receive an error message. Clear the credentials and try entering them again.
Import Invoices Manually (Mobile App)
Importing an invoice from the LCBO Web Store is similar to adding an invoice from a purchase order, except you’ll select the LCBO import option.
For more information about adding an invoice from a purchase order, please see:
To import an LCBO Web Store invoice in the mobile app:
1. Tap “Orders” on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “Add Invoices”
3. Tap “Import from LCBO web portal”
4. Add the details of the invoice, including the date and area the items in the order were added then click “Continue”
Note: If you haven’t added your venue’s LCBO Web Store credentials yet, you’ll be prompted to add them now.
5. You’ll then see a list of invoices from your LCBO Web Store account. Tap an invoice to import it.
6. You’ll then see all the items on the invoice. Swipe them in to confirm you received the ordered amount.
For more information about swiping in your items and submitting the invoice, please see:
Import Invoices Automatically (Web)
After adding your LCBO Web Store credentials, if you have subscribed to the Supplier Integration Add-On, draft invoices will appear in your account automatically.
You’ll need to review the invoices and convert them before the stock is added to your inventory.
To see your draft invoices for review:
1. Click “Orders” > “Invoices/Returns”
2. Click “Draft Invoices”. You’ll see a number indicating the amount of invoices that need to be reviewed and converted.
3. Click the “Details” button beside a draft invoice
4. Follow the steps in the “Reviewing & Converting a Draft Invoice” article to finalize the invoice.