If you’re a POS provider and would like to pursue an integration with WISK, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the discussion.
To complete an integration, we require access to your:
- Sales API
- Product / Menu API (if available)
If you don’t have an API, we can also receive sales data through an automated daily sales report or product mix email.
At a minimum, the sales report/product mix needs to include the following information:
- POS Code - the unique identifier code for an item in your POS system (if your POS doesn't use identifier codes, WISK will use the Item Name instead)
- Item Name - the name of the menu item in the POS
- Quantity Sold - the quantity sold of the menu item in the sales report period
- Net Sales - the total dollar value of the menu item sales
The report should be in XLS or CSV format, and sent to email@example.com.