To Integrate your MobileBytes POS with WISK you’ll need to:
- Get your MobileBytes location key from your MobileBytes dealer
- Set MobileBytes as your POS type on the WISK Web Portal
- Enter the location key
Step 1 - Get your MobileBytes Location Key
Contact your MobileBytes seller, and request that they generate a location key for your venue. It may also be referred to as an API key.
Note: You will need the key before you can complete the following steps.
Step 2 - Select MobileBytes as POS
On the WISK Web Portal:
1. Hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left, and click “Venue Settings” on the menu that appears
2. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
3. Select MobileBytes from the list of POS providers.
Step 3 - Enter the Location Key
1. Enter the MobileBytes location key that you received from your MobileBytes seller.
2. Click “Save”
After you have entered the key, WISK will start the integration process.
By default, WISK pulls your last 2 months of sales data. If you would like WISK to pull sales from farther back, please contact email@example.com.
Note: If you receive an error message or sales data does not appear in your venue in a couple of hours, please contact WISK support.
Article Search Terms - Mobile, Bytes