To Integrate your Heartland POS with WISK you’ll need to:
- Get your Heartland location key from your Heartland dealer/rep
- Set Heartland as your POS type on the WISK Web Portal
- Enter the location key
Step 1 - Get your Heartland Location Key
Contact your Heartland seller/rep, and request that they generate a location key for your venue. It may also be referred to as an API key.
Note: You will need the key before you can complete the following steps.
Step 2 - Select Heartland as POS
On the WISK Web Portal:
1. Hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left, and click “Venue Settings” on the menu that appears
2. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
3. Select Heartland from the list of POS providers
Step 3 - Enter the Location Key
- Enter the Heartland location key that you received from your Heartland seller.
- Click “Save”
After you have entered the key, WISK will start the integration process.
By default, WISK pulls your last 2 months of sales data. If you would like WISK to pull sales from farther back, please contact email@example.com.
Note: If you receive an error message or sales data does not appear in your venue in a few hours, please contact WISK support.
Article Search Terms - Heart, Land