WISK compares your sales data to your usage/consumption to calculate your beverage cost and potential losses.
Depending on your POS, WISK may receive your sales data for non-alcoholic beverages and food. If this is the case, you can archive these POS Items.
When you archive a POS Item, it is excluded from the total sales value.
You can also archive any POS Items that you no longer sell in your venue, but keep in mind that if you archive a POS Item, it will no longer appear in your historical data when looking at variances and sales in the past.
Note: You can restore archived POS Items at any time.
You can archive POS Items on the WISK Web Portal and mobile app.
Wisk Web Portal
1. Click “Sales” on the left-hand menu bar
2. Click “POS Items”
3. Click the checkbox beside the items you want to archive (you can multi-select)
4. Click “Archive” on the pop-up that appears
5. Click “OK” to confirm
The POS Item(s) are now archived, and won't be included in your sales data calculations.
1. Tap “More” on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “POS”
3. Tap “POS Items”
4. Swipe the POS Item you wish to archive to the left
5. Tap “Archive”
6. Tap “Archive” on the confirmation pop-up
The POS Item is now archived, and won't be included in your sales data calculations.