If you need to downgrade your subscription, you can do this through the mobile app or WISK Web Portal depending on where your subscription is managed.
Note: When you downgrade your subscription, if your venue exceeds the item and user limit for the lower plan, you'll be required to archive/delete users and items.
App Store Subscription
If your subscription is managed through the App Store, follow these steps on your iOS device to downgrade:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the WISK subscription.
- Select a lower-tier plan / different subscription option.
WISK Direct Subscription
If your subscription is managed through WISK, follow these steps to downgrade:
1. On the WISK Web Portal, hover your cursor over the bottom left where it displays your user name and click “Subscription”
2. Click the pencil icon beside your current plan.
3. Select whether you want to be billed monthly or yearly, and then click “Choose Plan” under the desired lower plan.
4. The new subscription plan is now active.