To integrate your Toast POS with WISK:
- Message firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re ready to integrate
- WISK Support will provide you with the necessary contacts at Toast, and an email template to start the integration process.
- Email the provided contacts at Toast
- WISK and Toast will work together to complete the integration, which can take up to one week.
Note: Toast charges a one-time integration fee of $100 USD that is billed to your WISK account. The integration includes up to 5 venues.
After the integration is complete, WISK will pull up to your last 2 years of sales data from your Toast POS. It may take a few hours for your sales data to appear in your account. Learn more here:
Customizing your Sales Data / POS Items
After the integration is complete, you can customize how your sales data / POS Items appear in WISK. This is essential if you make extensive use of modifiers. To customize your sales data:
1. Go to the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/dashboard
2. Hover over your user icon on the bottom left
3. Click Venue Settings
4. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
5. You’ll then see your customization options.
- Include Modifiers - If you use modifiers that affect the pour size, you’ll want to check this box. For example, you have a “Jameson” button in Toast, and then a “1oz” and “2oz” modifier option. Checking this option creates a new POS Item for each modifier at a different price. You can then add the recipe to each POS Item. Otherwise, it will all appear under one “Jameson” POS Item, and you won’t be able to map it correctly.
- Include modifiers with price of 0 - Similar to the checkbox above, but this will create separate POS Items for modifiers of an item that don’t affect the price. For example, the type of mix (Orange juice, ginger ale, etc.). This may create a large number of POS Items in your account. Most venues won’t need to enable this option.
- Include all POS Items even if not sold - By default, WISK only pulls items with sales. If you create a new item in your POS, it won’t appear as a POS Item in your account until it is sold. If you check this box, it will appear as a POS Item before it is sold, and can be mapped.
6. Check the necessary boxes, and click “Save”
Note: You’ll need to refresh your sales data to reflect the changes you’ve made by going to the “Sales” page and clicking the import button.