To import your sales data into WISK from Focus POS, you’ll need to set up a daily email report that is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To set up the report:
- Create a daily sales report CSV export: https://help.focusca.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003839892-How-to-create-a-Daily-Sales-Report-CSV-Export
- Set up an automated daily report email sent to email@example.com: https://help.focusca.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003840212-How-to-setup-Email-Reports
Note: If you require assistance with either of the steps above, please contact your Focus POS provider for support.
This Daily Sales report should include at least the following 4 fields:
- POS Code - The PLU Number or code of the item in your POS.
- Item Name - The name of the item as it appears in your POS
- Quantity Sold - The total quantity sold. This number should include comped/discounted items as well.
- Net Sales - The net sales for the item overall.
The daily sales report is then uploaded to your account when received by WISK.
You’ll receive a notification that the integration is complete when the sales are uploaded for the first time.