To integrate your Silverware POS:
1. Contact your Silverware rep and let them know you want to integrate with WISK. Please cc firstname.lastname@example.org on the email.
Note: If you don’t have a Silverware rep, please message email@example.com and we can get you in touch with the appropriate contacts.
2. Silverware charges a small monthly fee to complete and maintain the integration, which they will go over with you and add to your Silverware account.
3. Once that has been handled, Silverware will send you an email with the credentials required to complete the integration (An API Token and URL).
4. Forward the credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The WISK Support Team enters the credentials, and the integration is complete.
Note: By default, WISK pulls up to the last two years of your sales data. It may take a few hours for everything to appear in your account.
As WISK pulls your sales data, it creates POS Items for anything that has been sold in the past two years. If an item hasn’t been sold in that time, it will appear as a POS Item the next time it is sold.
Customizing your Integration
If you would like every item in your Silverware POS to appear under POS Items (regardless of whether it has been sold), you can toggle this option on. This is useful if you’re creating new menu items that haven’t been sold yet, however it will also pull any historical items that may be in your POS.
You can either wait for new items to be sold before adding the recipe, or you can archive your historical POS Items if you opt to pull every item.
To pull all POS Items:
1. Go to the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/dashboard
2. Hover over your user icon on the bottom left
3. Click Venue Settings
4. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
5. Click the “Include all POS Items even if Not Sold” checkbox
6. Click “Save”