Before adding a transfer, make sure to check out the "About Transfers" article to learn if this is a feature your venue would benefit from.
Creating the Transfer
1. Tap the “Inventories” button on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “Transfers”
Note: If you don’t see “Transfers”, you’ll need to enable it on the WISK Web Portal. Please see “Enabling Transfers in the App” in the "About Transfers" article.
3. Tap the area that the items are moving from
4. Tap the area that the items are being moved to
Adding Items to the Transfer
With the transfer created, you can now add items to it.
When adding a transfer in the mobile app, it sets the date and time of the transfer to the present. If you need to adjust the time, you can edit it on the WISK Web Portal after you add the items in the app. Learn how here.
In the area, find the items you need to add to the transfer. You can scroll through the list of items, use the search bar or the barcode scanner.
Tap the + button beside an item to add the number of full units then swipe it to the right.
Note: If you need to add cases, you can tap the item to see more options for adding.
You can use the visual mode or scale to add partial units to your transfer. To transfer partial units:
1. Tap an item
2. Tap “Add Partial”
3. Select the method of measurement (Visual or Scale).
4.Tap Confirm after entering the amount.
5. If you need to add any full units, you can do that now. Otherwise, tap “Confirm”.
6. The item is added to the transfer.
Submitting the Transfer
1. When you have added all of the items to the transfer, tap “Proceed to current scans”
2. A summary of the items being transferred displays. Tap “Submit transfer”.
3. Tap “Confirm”. The items are then transferred to the designated area.
If you go to the “Items” page on the bottom menu bar, you can tap an item to see that the stock counts in the areas have changed to reflect the transfer.
Note: If the counts did not update, swipe down from the top of the screen on the “Items” page to refresh your item data.