If you subscribed to WISK through the iOS App Store using your personal card, but wish to use the venue’s card moving forward, you can convert your subscription to be managed directly through WISK.
This allows you to change the credit card that is used for the subscription, without having to make any changes to your Apple ID account.
Follow these steps to convert your subscription:
1. On the WISK Web Portal (web.wisk.ai), hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left
2. Click Venue Settings
3. On the window that appears, Click “Convert Subscription from Apple to Credit Card”
4. A pop-up window appears where you can enter the new credit card. It displays your current plan, but you can change it by clicking the pencil icon if you wish to upgrade. You can also select if you’d like a monthly or yearly subscription.
Note: If your venue is still on a trial period, those trial days carry over to the converted subscription.
5. When you’ve added the credit card and made any other desired changes, click “Save”
6. Your subscription is now managed directly on WISK. If you hover over your username on the bottom left, you’ll now see a “Subscription” option where you can view invoices, receipts, and update payment information.
To finish the process, you’ll need to cancel your in-app subscription on the App Store to prevent double-billing.
Canceling your In-App Subscription
To cancel/unsubscribe your in-app subscription from the App Store, follow these steps on your iOS device:
Open the Settings app.
Tap your name.
Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
Tap the WISK subscription.
Tap Cancel Subscription.
Note: Make sure you’re using the device that created the subscription when canceling the in-app subscription.