For some POS systems, WISK uses Omnivore’s Universal API to integrate your sales data.
This provides a direct integration, where you’ll be able to see your sales data in real-time or near real-time (depending on the POS system). You won’t have to worry about uploading sales manually, or sending a daily sales report email.
Note: Omnivore charges a small fee of $30 USD / month per venue, which is added to your subscription once the integration is completed.
WISK uses Omnivore for the following POS systems:
- Doshii (Impos, Starrtec, H&L, TriniTEQ, ArzPOS)
- Oracle Hospitality (Micros 3700, Simphony1, Simphony2)
To start the integration process with Omnivore, please follow these steps:
- On your back of house POS, go to https://connect.omnivore.io/invite/9064596
- Download and install the base Omnivore agent
- Create your Omnivore account
- Use the calendar to select a date/time to schedule with the Omnivore and WISK teams to complete the install.
After the installation is complete, you can start adding your recipes to your POS Items in WISK.
For more information, please see: