If you wish to use WISK in more of your venues, you can create them from your existing user account if you have Admin access.
Note: A new venue requires a separate subscription.
You can create new venues in both the WISK Web Portal and Mobile App.
If you already have a Food or Beverage account for an existing venue, and want to add an account of the other type, please see:
WISK Web Portal
1. Click your venue name on the top left-hand side of the window
2. In the "Switch to" drop-down menu, click “New Venue”
3. Type in the venue name, and it will search for it in Google Places. Click the result that matches the venue. You can also click “Input manually” to input the venue details.
Note: If you can't find a matching search result, click "Input manually" to add the venue details.
4. Add the location details and select the venue type from either Food or Beverage
Note: There is a checkbox to populate the new venue with a shared item list from the current venue. This is best suited for venues that belong to a group/franchise that have nearly identical inventory and sales items across all venues. In most cases, you won't need to check this. Learn more here:
5. Click “Save” to create the venue
6. You’re then prompted to add payment details to start a subscription for the new account. By default, it selects the same plan tier as the venue you started from. You can click the pencil icon to switch the plan.
7. After adding payment, you’ll have access to the new account.
1. Tap the “More” button on the bottom menu-bar
2. Tap “Switch venue”
3. Tap “Add venue”
4. Type the venue name into the search field
Note: If you can't find a matching search result, tap “I can’t find my venue” to enter the venue details manually.
5. Add the location details and select the venue type from either Food or Beverage. Then tap “Done” to create the new venue.
6. You’ll be taken to the “Switch Venue” screen and see the new venue. Tap the new venue.
7. You’re then prompted to login to this venue on the WISK Web Portal to add payment details and add a subscription for the new account. By default, it selects the same plan tier as the venue you started from.
After creating the venue, you can invite additional team members. Please see: