Due to employee turnover, it’s a good practice to review your list of users periodically.
If a user is no longer part of your venue, you can remove them so they no longer have access.
Removing a User
You can remove users from a venue on the WISK Web Portal:
1. On the WISK Web Portal, hover over your username on the bottom left to see more options
2. Click "Team" (Note: You will only see this option if you are an Admin for the venue)
3. Place your cursor over the user you wish to remove, and a blue arrow button will appear. Click the button, then “Remove”
4. Click “OK” in the confirmation window.
5. The user is removed, and no longer has access to the venue