On the WISK Web Portal, you can manage the credit cards associated with your venue's subscription if you have Admin permissions.
This article goes over how to:
Add a Credit Card
Remove a Credit Card
Adding a Credit Card
If your current credit card on file is expiring soon or has expired, follow these steps to update your payment information:
1. From the WISK Web Portal, hover your cursor over the bottom left where it displays your user name, and click “Subscription”.
2. On the Subscription page, click “Add card”.
3. Fill in the credit card information and click “Save”
4. The new card appears under the list of credit cards for your venue. There is a green checkmark beside the card, indicating it is now the default payment method. This card will be charged on your next billing date.
If you experience any issues with adding a credit card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Removing a Credit Card
To remove a credit card, follow these steps:
1. From the Subscription page, click on the credit card you wish to remove.
2. Click the “Delete” button to remove the card.
Note: You must have at least one other valid credit card on file to remove a card. If you’re removing an expired card, follow the steps above to add the new card first.
3. Click “OK” to confirm removing the selected card.
4. The selected card is removed from the venue.