Adding all of your deliveries is essential to using WISK, and tracking your returns is just as important. If you do not track stock you have returned to a distributor, the system is going to show inflated consumption / usage.
You can add returns in both the WISK Web Portal and the mobile app.
WISK Web Portal
Create the Return
- Go to the Deliveries page on the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/intakes
- Click Actions > Return
Select Distributor & Area
You will then select the Distributor you are returning the items to, and the area they are coming from, then click Save.
If it is from more than one location, you can just put it under the most applicable location.
Adding Items to Return
After clicking save, a window opens up showing the Date / Time of the turn, the distributor, and the area.
Note: If this return happened in the past, click the Date field to backdate the return. Otherwise, this may impact your variance for the current inventory period.
In the “Add Item” field, type the name of the item, and enter the quantity to return.
The quantity can be in individual units, cases, and even by the ounce (though it will be unlikely to return a partial bottle to a distributor).
Click "Add", and the item is added to the return.
The return saves automatically each time you add an item. Just close the window when you are finished, and the items are removed from your stock count.
After you have returned the items, you can go to the Venue Bottles tab, and you’ll see the “current” count, which is the stock count from the most recent inventory, minus any returns (if dated after the most recent inventory).
Creating a Return
- From the Home screen, Tap “More”
- Tap “Movements”
- Tap “Returns”
Adding Return Details
- Select the area you are returning stock from
- Change the date and time to when the stock was removed from your inventory (the current date and time will show by default).
- Select the Distributor
- Tap “Continue”
- You can then take a photo of any paper proof of the return, and tap "Next" or "Skip".
Adding Items and Submitting the Return
- Tap the + button beside an item to indicate the number of units you are returning.
- After you have added your items, tap “To Return”
- Tap “Submit Bottles to Return”
- Tap "Confirm".