While adding all of your invoices is essential to using WISK, tracking your returns is just as important.
If you don’t track stock you have returned to a distributor, your consumption will appear greater than it actually is the next time you take an inventory count.
You can add returns in both the WISK Web Portal and the mobile app.
WISK Web Portal
- Click “Orders”
- Click “Invoices / Returns”
3. Click Actions > Return
Select Distributor, Area, and Time
1. Click the drop-down arrows to select the Distributor you are returning the items to, and the area they are being removed from.
Note: If you are returning items from more than one area, just put it under the most applicable one.
2. Click Save.
3. A window opens where you can start adding items to the return. Before you begin, make sure the date and time of the return is correct. By default, it populates with the current date and time. Click into the “Date” field if you need to make any changes.
Note: If the return isn’t dated properly, it may impact your consumption for the wrong inventory period.
Adding Items to Return
1. Click into the “Add Item” field and start typing the name of an item.
2. Click the match to select the item.
3. Enter the quantity of the item to return. The quantity can be in individual units, cases, and even by the ounce (though it will be unlikely to return a partial unit to a distributor).
4. Click “Add”. The item is added to the return.
5. Continue to add items to the return as necessary. The return saves each time you add an item. Just close the window when you are finished, and the items are removed from your stock count.
You can see the items that have been removed by going to the “Items” page. You’ll see the stock count has changed, and if you hover over the “i” icon, you’ll see the return.
1. From the Home screen, tap “More”
2. Tap “Movements”
3. Tap “Add Returns”
Adding Return Details
- Select the area you are returning stock from
- Change the date and time to when the stock was removed from your inventory (the current date and time will show by default).
- Select the Distributor you are returning stock to
4. Tap “Continue” after entering all the details
5. You can then take a photo of any paper proof of the return, and tap Next or Skip.
Adding Items and Submitting the Return
1. Tap the + button beside an item to indicate the number of units you are returning, then swipe it to the right to add it to the return
Note: If you need to add cases or partial units, you can tap the item to see more options for adding.
2. After you have added your items, tap “Proceed to current scans”
3. On the summary screen, you’ll see all the items you have added to the return. You can still adjust the amounts before submitting.
4. When ready, tap “Submit return”
5. Tap Confirm.