To Integrate your Lightspeed POS with WISK:
Step 1 - Access Venue Settings
Go to the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/dashboard
Hover over your user icon on the bottom left
Click Venue Settings
Step 2 - Select Lightspeed as POS
1. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
2. Select Lightspeed from the list of POS providers
3. Before starting the setup process, you have the option to check the following boxes:
Include all POS Items even if not sold - By default, WISK only pulls menu items with sales from the last 6 months to keep the number of items manageable. If you toggle this on, it’ll pull all historical menu items, and any new items you create before they are sold for the first time.
Include modifiers with price of 0 - This creates separate POS Items for modifiers of an item that don’t affect the price. For example, the type of mix in a drink (Orange juice, ginger ale, etc). This may create a large number of POS Items in your account. Most venues won’t need to enable this option.
Note: You can toggle these on at any time if you don’t want to do it now.
4. Click "Set up"
Step 3 - Log in to Lightspeed
1. In the Lightspeed window that opens, type your Lightspeed username and password and click "Sign In"
2. Click "Allow"
3. You will get a page with the response below.
4. To finish the integration, click “Save”
After the integration is complete, WISK will pull up to your last 6 months of sales data from Lightspeed (unless you selected include all POS Items). It may take a few hours for your sales data to appear.
Note: If you receive an error message or sales data does not appear in your venue in a couple of hours, please contact WISK support. You can send an email to email@example.com or reach out in the chat.
Article Search Terms - Light, Speed