By default, whenever you add a user to your venue, they are set to receive all email reports.
Users with the Admin or Manager role can manage/change email report permissions for each user in the venue via the WISK Web Portal.
To manage email report permissions:
1. Hover your cursor over your username on the bottom left of the screen and click “Venue Settings”
2. Click “Users”
3. Move your cursor over a user and click the pencil icon under the “Email Reports” column.
4. Click the checkboxes beside a report type to select the reports that the user receives.
The following reports are available:
Daily Summary - A summary of your venue’s activity from yesterday, including inventory counts, orders placed, and invoices received and more.
Inventory - this is sent out every time an inventory is completed and includes an inventory, consumption, and variance report (if your POS is integrated)
Invoice - when an invoice is added, users are given the option to send a confirmation email to all users on this list
POS Item Cost Alert - when one of your POS Item's cost percentage exceeds the set alert percentage. See "POS Item Cost Alerts"
Purchase Order - when an order email is sent to a distributor, the user is cc-ed automatically
Stock Alert - when the “Real-time Stock” of an item meets or goes below the “Stock Alert” level, an email notification is sent. See "Stock Alerts".
Weekly Summary - A summary of your venue’s activity for the past week, including inventory counts, orders placed, and invoices received and more.
Note: Click here to see examples of each report.
5. After checking or unchecking a box, the changes are saved. Click the “X” when you are finished.
6. The updated permissions display for the user. They will only receive the reports that display in the “Email Reports” column.