If you use the SAQ Restauration site to place orders, you can import your invoices directly into WISK.
There are two ways to import your invoices:
Add the invoice in the mobile app using the SAQ import feature
Automatically import invoices on the WISK Web Portal (Requires the Vendor Integration Add-On)
Add Credentials to WISK Account
To make use of either method for importing invoices, you’ll first need to add your SAQ credentials for https://gca.saq.qc.ca/login to your venue on the WISK Web Portal.
To add your credentials:
1. Click Distributors on the side-menu bar
2. Click the Details button beside the SAQ distributor
3. Enter the venue’s username and password for the SAQ Portal and click “Save portal credentials”
4. The credentials are saved and no longer visible. You can remove the credentials at any time by clicking “Clear portal credentials”
Import Invoices (Mobile App)
Importing an invoice from the SAQ is similar to adding an invoice from a purchase order, except you’ll select the SAQ import option.
For more information about adding an invoice from a purchase order, please see:
To import an SAQ invoice in the mobile app:
1. Tap “Orders” on the bottom menu bar
2. Tap “Add Invoices”
3. Tap “Import from SAQ web portal”
4. Add the details of the invoice, including the date and area the items in the order were added then click “Continue”
Note: If you haven’t added your venue’s SAQ credentials yet, you’ll be prompted to add them now.
5. You’ll then see a list of invoices from your SAQ portal account. Tap an invoice to import it.
6. You’ll then see all the items on the invoice. Swipe them in to confirm you received the ordered amount.
For more information about swiping in your items and submitting the invoice, please see:
Import Invoices (Web)
After adding your SAQ credentials, if you have subscribed to the Vendor Integration Add-On, draft invoices will appear in your account automatically.
You’ll need to review the invoices and convert them before the stock is added to your inventory.
To see your draft invoices for review:
1. Click “Orders” > “Invoices/Returns”
2. Click “Draft Invoices”. You’ll see a number indicating the amount of invoices that need to be reviewed and converted.
3. Click the “Details” button beside a draft invoice
4. Follow the steps in the “Reviewing & Converting a Draft Invoice” article to finalize the invoice.