Integrating your TouchBistro POS with WISK is a quick and straightforward process you can set up on your own.
Please follow these steps to complete the integration:
Enable WISK in your TouchBistro Cloud account
Enter your TouchBistro Restaurant ID in WISK.
Enable WISK in TouchBistro Cloud
Go to https://www.touchbistro.com/help/articles/enabling-wisk/ and follow the steps to enable WISK in your TouchBistro Cloud account.
Copy your restaurant ID
Note: If you don’t enable WISK in your TouchBistro Cloud account first, the integration won’t be successful.
Enter Your Restaurant ID
1. On the WISK Web Portal, hover over your user-name on the bottom left.
2. Click “Venue Settings”
3. Click the “Edit” button beside POS Type
4. In the window that opens, click the “POS Type” drop-down menu, and select TouchBistro.
5. Enter/paste your TouchBistro Restaurant ID into the “Restaurant ID” field. You can also select the following checkboxes:
Include modifiers - If you use modifiers for your beverage items
Include all POS Items even if not sold - This will pull every item that exists in your POS. By default, WISK only pulls items with sales to keep the number of items manageable. If you toggle this on, it will pull historical items, and any new items you create before they are sold for the first time.
When done, click “Save”
Note: You can return to this screen at any time if you wish to check one of the boxes later.
6. After the integration is complete, WISK will pull up to your last 2 years of sales data from TouchBistro. It may take a few hours for your sales data to appear.
Note: If you encounter any errors during the integration process, or your sales data isn’t appearing, please reach out in the chat or email email@example.com.
Article Search terms - Touch Bistro