With your First Inventory complete, you have an accurate count of your venue's stock. From this point, you must enter all of your invoices received into WISK.
If you don't add your invoices, your consumption data (i.e usage) won't be accurate when you submit your Second Inventory (See: Stock Errors).
You can use WISK to place orders to your distributors which speeds up the receiving process. However, if you don't use WISK to place orders, you can enter your invoices via "Manual Invoice".
Step 1 - Select Distributor
- From the home screen of the app, tap "More"
- Tap "Invoices"
- Tap "Add Invoice"
- Tap the Distributor you are receiving the delivery from.
- Tap "Add Manual Invoice"
❗Note: If you haven't added any distributors yet, learn how here.
Step 2 - Fill in Invoice Details
- Enter the date and time the delivery was added to your stock
- Select the location where the delivery was received
- As an optional step, you can enter the invoice number and total
- Tap "Continue"
- Take a picture of each page of the invoice / receipt and tap "Done"
❗Note: If your delivery is going to multiple locations, select the one that is most applicable. Receiving everything to one location is better than not receiving the delivery at all, because we look at consumption for the entire venue.
Step 3 - Scanning and Adding Bottles
- Scan the barcode of each product or use the search function to call up a bottle
- Enter the amount you are receiving in cases and/or units
- Adjust the cost of the item (either cost/unit or cost/case) if it doesn't match the invoice
- Tap "Confirm"
- Repeat until all items in the delivery are accounted for
❗Note: Make sure you have selected the correct cost method. If you accidentally put the cost per case as the cost per unit, you will see your inventory value increase significantly! 💰
Step 4 - Reviewing and Submitting the Delivery
- After adding all of your items, tap "Summary"
- You can tap into items on the summary to adjust the count, or prices. If you need to remove an item, swipe it to the left.
- Tap "Review Delivery"
- This is your last opportunity to make any changes, before submitting.
- Tap "Submit" and "Confirm"
- You are then prompted to send a confirmation email, which will go to the members of your team.
- The bottles from the delivery have been added to your inventory.