Selecting an Open Order
To add an invoice for an order you generated in WISK:
- Tap “Orders” along the bottom menu bar
- Tap “Add Invoices”.
- You’ll see a list of your open purchase orders, showing the distributor and the details. Tap an open purchase order to add the invoice.
Note: If you didn’t generate an order, you can add an invoice by tapping “Add manual invoice”.
After selecting the purchase order, you’ll add the invoice details:
1. Tap the “Date” drop-down to select the date and time. It auto-populates with the current date and time by default. The time should reflect when the items from the invoice were unboxed and placed with your other stock.
2. Select the area where the items from the invoice were added. If items were put into multiple areas, just select the most applicable one.
3. You can also add the invoice number and total in the optional fields.
4. When done, tap “Continue”
5. You are then prompted to take a picture of each page of the invoice. This creates a digital record of the invoice that you can view in your account.
6. After taking pictures of the invoice, tap "Done".
Adjusting the Invoice
You’re now on the “List” tab. This shows you everything that was included in the purchase order. You’ll then compare the items on the order to your invoice to make sure you received everything and make any adjustments if necessary.
If you received the item in your order, you’ll swipe it to the right, and it gets added to the invoice.
Items Not Received
If you didn’t receive an item in your order, just leave it on the list, and move on to the next.
If there’s an item where you didn’t receive the full amount, just tap the item, adjust the amount, and tap confirm.
In the example below, 6 were ordered, but only 2 were received.
After making the change, it shows 2 units were added to the invoice, and 4 left that were not received.
Items not in the Order
If your invoice includes an item that was not part of the initial order, you can add it by using the scan or search functions.
After swiping all of your items in to be added, tap "Proceed to current scans". These are the items that will be added to your venue when you submit the invoice. Make sure that the prices and quantities in WISK match those on the invoice.
- If you need to adjust the price or quantity of an item, tap it.
- You can update the Cost / Unit or Cost / Case. Make sure you have the right option selected so that your pricing is accurate.
- After making any changes, tap Confirm.
Note: When updating the prices, make sure that you are entering the pre-tax unit cost of the item.
At the bottom of the screen, it shows you the total value and number of items you’re receiving.
Submitting the Invoice
When finished reviewing the invoice:
- Tap Submit invoice
- Tap Confirm
- You are then prompted if you would like to send a confirmation email to your team about the invoice being added. If so, tap “Yes”.