Step 1 - Access Venue Settings
- Go to the WISK Web Portal - https://web.wisk.ai/dashboard
- Hover over your user icon on the bottom left
- Click Venue Settings
Step 2 - Select Square as POS Type
1. Click "Edit" beside POS Type
2. In the window that opens, click the “POS Type” drop-down menu, and select Square.
3. Click “Set up”
STEP 3: Log-in to Square
1. A new tab opens in your browser on the Square Web Dashboard. type your Square username and password and click “Sign In"
2. The integration process works behind the scenes to link WISK with your Square account. When complete, it displays:
Note: If you receive a different message, please contact WISK support.
3. Return to the WISK tab in your browser, and click “Save”
By default, WISK pulls your last six months of sales data. If you have items in your POS that have not been sold in the past six months, they will not appear in your POS Items from the initial sales pull.
This is to reduce the amount of POS Mapping that you have to do at the onset.
Those items will appear in your POS Items the next time they are sold.
If you encounter any errors during the integration process, or your sales data isn’t appearing after 24 hours, please reach out in the chat or email email@example.com.