Supported iOS Devices
The WISK Mobile App is currently available on Apple devices with iOS 11 and later.
- iPhone (5s and higher)
- iPad (Mini 2+, 5th generation +, Air, Pro)
- iPod Touch (6th generation and up)
Please see here for a full list of iOS 11 compatible devices.
The WISK Mobile App is not currently on Android.
While it is possible to take inventory with WISK by using our "Select" mode to eye-ball the contents of a bottle, you can get a more accurate count by using a scale.
1) Escali Smart Connect Bluetooth Scale - This Bluetooth scale automatically connects to your iOS device. Simply scan your liquor bottles and place them on the scale. The WISK Mobile App then tells you how much is in the bottle, eliminating the need for eyeballing.
- Escali Smart Connect Bluetooth Scale (Amazon.ca)
- Escali Smart Connect Bluetooth Scale (Amazon.com)
- SmartLAB Kitchen Scale with Bluetooth (Amazon.co.uk)
2) Keg Scale - Weighing your partial beer kegs gives a more accurate measurement. Any scale designed for weighing large and heavy objects will work, these are normally called "Postal Scales" and 400lb max weight versions we would recommend for durability. Here is a link for an example model:
- Angel POS ® 400lb Large Platform Digital Scale (Amazon.ca)
- Angel POS ® 400lb Large Platform Digital Scale (Amazon.com)
For most clients, using the camera of the iOS device to scan barcodes is sufficient. However, there are some cases, depending on the size of the inventory, or the lighting conditions of the venue, where a barcode scanner can speed up the process.
The WISK app integrates with the following scanners:
- Linea Pro - https://lineapro.store/products/linea-pro-scanners/
- Socket Mobile S700 Series - https://www.socketmobile.com/products/700-series/socketscan/overview-barcode-scanner-app